GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-93255

1. 12,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    HC = I need more good analysis as used all up before Sydney's last post and his was more worthy than others I did ????
    wow so much good braining here?//
    Only a few weeks to go or till I go on the next treasure finding crusade...tic toc
    I may agree with others in still a few weeks still = un till Precious dances. Get on before as always me bad timing...some do b4 18 months prioe.
    Where is the bottom, close enough, for BOTTOM's UP????
    Inflation is unavoidable = now with vaccine = its coming = Gold will be up for a dance....
    “Remembering you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” Steve Jobs
    “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
    “The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.” –

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.