GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-93958

1. 13,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2739
    that is an eye opening thread that article is posted on in reddit......OMG

apart from people claiming they (perth mint still dont have no silver)

if you scroll down there are heaps of posts of people unpacking insane amounts of silver coins, bars and ingots in their homes and apartments saying they are adding to their stack, check out my deliver etc etc.

I couldn't actually work out what the theme r/ reasoning was for ppl showing off their stacks, showing off their boxes full of silver, maybe claiming its to break the FED?, or the banks? I'm not sure.. Obviously one major reddit thread isn't the entire market, but one thread all hyping each other to buy and show their silver purchases in exchange for massive thumbs up doesn't seem to be a good reason imo to be getting into buying anything.

The thread imo is nothing short of hype and mania, given the length of the threads and where the price was, alot of people in that thread have recently invested and what has been delivered is already down a fair bit in value, especially when you consider the size of the buy in premiums on such physical commodities.

nothing wrong with investing in silver or anything, but that thread and the posts on it seem like nothing more than people egging on each other to buy and show - someone is selling it to them for sure, lets see how long these people hold it - seems crazy to me

I wonder if there are threads of people stupid enough to show their bank account balance and details, or the safe in their house showing their cash - insane

thanks for shearing, cant believe the level of mania i sense in that thread

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.