GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-94453

1. 1,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2389
    Gold stock sentiment indicator.
    The charts I posted over the Easter break all date from COB, 31/3/2021.
    Been some very nice activity since.
    During the bear leg for gold, only 45% of gold stocks have held trend since August.
    50% of those stocks went on to test their trends over the last few weeks. Pretty well all seem to be holding trend. Only a couple have since failed.
    30 of those that failed appear to have established new rising trends from a lower position.
    About 22% of gold stocks now have target prices and I expect this number to increase rapidly over the next few weeks as higher highs are delivered.
    With a bit of luck I will be able to take some decent profits before the next pull back and rotate some money into those with decent targets on the pull back. Could be wishful thinking as the market is behaving rather erratically but there is a degree of predictability. End of this month?
    Knowing the market is manipulated can be put to good use.
    April is COMEX gold delivery month and will be fascinating.
    COT data may provide insight and if I find any decent articles, links will be posted.
    Some negative articles re BASEL lll.
    I think the opposite for two particular reasons - sovereign reserve holdings and tier 1 asset.
    Unwinding who owns and claims what will be the fun bit.
    I anticipate a lot of articles about bullion banks and mints during April. Not sure the veil will be lifted but could be good reading/watching.
    Really good rebound on the sentiment indicator.
    The recent low I am going to use as a reference point for the impending bull leg trend.
    Leading indicator around 60% now.
    Here is the indicator from yesterday and tomorrow it should be up much earlier.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3071/3071557-1f365ff9781e7f5997d1af56fedfde23.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.