GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-94466

1. 6,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    JP Morgan CEO acknowledges “something has gone terribly wrong” in America

https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/jp-morgan-ceo-acknowledges-something-has-gone-terribly-wrong-in-america-31859/

“China’s leaders believe America is in decline. . . The Chinese see an America that is losing ground in technology, infrastructure and education – a nation torn and crippled . . . and a country unable to coordinate government policies (fiscal, monetary, industrial, regulatory) in any coherent way to accomplish national goals.”“Unfortunately,” Dimon writes, “there is a lot of truth to this.”He then lists goes on to provide a wide-ranging laundry list of problems that have been building for years in the United States– “I’ll give some examples, but if I tried to address them all this letter would become a book.”
    Dimon cites “a litigation and regulatory system that is costly, crippling small businesses with red tape and bureaucracy”.“terrible infrastructure planning and investment”“huge waste and inefficiency at both the federal and state levels”a lack of “effective immigration policies”“we fail to properly fund pension obligations”“income equality has gotten worse”“social safety nets [are] poorly designed” ............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.