GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Well that was a shitshow One producer in the green,all others...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Well that was a shitshow One producer in the green,all others red. One develeper and three
    explorer spec-ys green. after yesterdays run, growth of 8.24%(best day in months) I expected more. But alas not to be.
    1.61% retardation of the portfolio even when Gold held well overnite.
    For those that Know of Me, The Spud farm is Alive and well,I,ve held my water over the last 6mts
    with little Green to gide my proformence. 17.58% growth/6mts with most of that in the last 3mts,
    being 12.31%.Hell I still think that I may beat last yrs run (117.8%) GOT 6+MTS TO GO
    Annualised Growth YTD is 77.3%. Exstapolated That,s a good dog, yes he is tongue.png
    RED 5 (ONE OF MY DOGS) Only pro doing its thing, been beaten up badly lately
    GIB,PSL,CDT all green the rest is red or no change,The farm has Shrunk to 28 holdings as I,ve
    been rolling my dogs out and and pumping up the few winners. I,am keepin a watchlist of what ive
    sold, to learn from My mistakes and I,ve made a few HaHaHabiggrin.png
    Thanks to those that Contribute to this site and all Trolls on ignore and I notice through the engagement
    that it only seems to be Scullywags as the A hole Has his team left Him ? Not truely interested HaHawink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.