GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-95846

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2387
    Gold stock sentiment indicator.
    The Fed government really has to fix this BS hotel quarantine system. Stop blaming the states.
    Every time there are shutdowns it costs the economy millions. Add to that the angst of those impacted.
    If you are a traveller and get caught up it can cost a packet. So much for holidaying in Aust.
    Comes with being short-sighed and misallocation of spending. Prefer to buy votes.
    As my background is engineering, this is really pissing me off as the solutions are already identified and costs relatively known. A simple cost/benefit exercise.
    I am basically apolitical and agnostic but this govt is headed up by Pontius Pilate.
    Crap data coming out of the US. They Fed and US govt can't be happy except the market junkies will expect the usual fix.
    I wonder how much of the housing data is dependent on materials supply issues and rising costs?
    Not sure the Fed is going to continue goosing the system. Rhetoric is beginning to change and there are movements in the background. Watch their actions rather than listen to their words.
    That was a pretty obvious and blatant attempt at a shakeout yesterday.
    Often a precursor to a move higher in POG.
    They are fairly obvious when POG dumps just prior or post market closes (for the auction). Happened to the HK exchange as well.
    Aussie holders failed to be drawn in and though there was a bit of a sell-off, nothing dramatic.
    The language around gold has really changed over the last week. All of a sudden everyone is on board.
    This is a precursor to lower POG prices but not yet.
    Here is the indicator.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3210/3210872-39ba1a937f864a326beaa82acc8eb3cc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.