GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-96369

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Not too sure why you addressed your post to me personally dub but as you did I will answer it.

I'll start by saying I actually asked myself why I bother with some amature clown when for just a few dollars I could go to see professional clowns at a circus. But then I realised this scamdenic would more than likely not allow any circuses in my state. Even if it did, I would probably have to wear mask, make sure I washed my hands for at least 20 seconds and sit no closer than 6 feet to anyone else. I might even forget to bring a tape measure.

If I did go to one, by his definition I would be a low IQ individual who believes in conspiracy theories. (You may have to read his posts to see what I mean - Only low IQ people believe in conspiracy theories) As this scamdemic is one huge world wide conspiracy, I would have to admit that means I would have a low IQ and be a believer in conspiracy theories.

That's one reason. Another is he knows he is talking crap. He knows he cherry picks. He knows he he contributes nothing and he knows his so called support and resistance lines on his "charts" are not worth a cold sausage at a butcher's picnic. Nobody could possibly be that sloppy with simple trend lines.

I don't believe I have any "anger" in my posts towards him. I even have agreed with him that holding bullion long term can be a bad decision. He doesn't want to listen to anything like that though. He just want to bag PMs with every opportunity he gets. I have noticed some anger in others but we are all only human.

As you are an ex moderator, I'm asking, is a poster who is an obvious troll and knows it, adhering to Hot Copper's TOU? May I suggest you have a word with him if he isn't.
    Last edited by snakesnladders: 08/06/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.