GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-97176

1. 10,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4273
    Having a look at the great convirus action over in the UK and as is typical of the ruling class its one rule for them while its another for ordinary people.
    A certain mister Hancock who just happened to be the UK health secretary got caught kissing and hugging a married woman who he was having an affair with while he himself is also married. And breaching covid restrictions where he preached about this "being no time for complacency."
    Boris Johnson said that Hancock had his support and is disappointed that he resigned. Well that just shows the nature of Johnson. He obviously doesn't give a rats ass when it comes down to morals within the elite political class who are supposed to be setting an example for us mere peasants to follow. All he's interested in, is control. The hypocrisy is mind blowing.
    Now this individual Hancock has got to be the most appropriately named politician I've come across in quite a while.
    Slowly but surely the curtain is being pulled back to expose this fraud for what it is. And when enough people wake up and get themselves galvanized, Well I don't think its going to be boring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.