GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-100275

1. 2,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    I fell asleep on the lounge last night waiting for the jobs data. When I woke at 12.30am and saw the number I felt quite relieved but not surprised. I must admit I did feel a bit like a deer in the headlights through yesterday but I like many of you have taken the pain over the last several months and was not going to fold. I had concerns the numbers would be fixed. And why not? These jerks would do anything in defence of their precious dollar.
    The spike in gold may not be as severe as one might have hoped for but as I understand it it was the Friday leading into the Labour Day weekend in the US and many are not at their trading desks. As Hiddenvalue has pointed out above the bullion banks would have taken full advantage of a thin market and smashed the gold price, but they didn't get their number, far far from it and now it's the the bull's turn to make them pay.
    I believe this will be a pivotal moment for gold. Come Monday and now for some time to come, I for one will be doing my bit to exact revenge on the shorts that have held prices down looking for their breakthrough catalyst. I'm dirty on them, but I'm more dirty on our regulators, government, RBA and banks that have got our economy and society in the deep hole that it is in because of their misguided philosophies and greed. Bring it on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.