GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

That word expert as whom claims that = not meBut as a lay person...

1. 12,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 621
    That word expert as whom claims that = not me
    But as a lay person in words.
    Tapering is the retraction of sustenance, propping, even extra as stimulus in giving easier wealth?
    I think as conditioning is it fat lazy, leisure management? or moving and grooving as GROWTH?
    Real books as what is on the left ledgers are same on right so it is account able?
    The fed him selfishly stated it was with and still is unsustain yet able ?
    On Gold ? as only with tapering? as Gold has multi factors as growing demand now with China and India and shops opening?
    Less tapering conditions better fitness ? The companies strive and productivity is gained as is competing. and need to or (d)evolve.
    As attrition and % rates the inflation is at start until scale is met with supply. Inflation is good for gold.
    Gold is Gold as all ways some what good to extra good? = Demand/supply
    Tapering and condition may have more influence on capital markets as finance (also gold backed) selected stocks/futures, or property than gold.
    The real has better market conditions, as is REALLY in money & success the best aphrodisiac?
    as = less ups and downs with tapering with GOLD than say %^ in markets but that too conditions and is better growth 000's after?
    as no expert dyor as disclaimer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.