GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

JoeI think deflation is a myth as what is cheaper? may be only...

1. 12,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    Joe
    I think deflation is a myth as what is cheaper? may be only when buying wholesale or discount by volume or plentiful or out of age or fashion?
    Or closing down or used or scratch & dent?
    Maybe big busyness can cartel lowered somewhat prices? Turkey trying more food markets trying lowering that? trying?
    None of which is seemly with cheaper energy or reliably available =YET
    cheaper cleaner energy is on the way = in time??? as is better use as is evolution & construction with or of
    I was on SOR and sold out it then off course went up as was with cpv as both energy new.
    not only getting energy to be better so is the storing batteries etc and reusable?
    Maybe depopulation did not work out in saving the planet??
    Is the amount of energy per person increasing? Can one have enough energy? so much future in that and its individual accessibility/use
    Why not go all out and declare the energy as a ??? may be a currency = in time? or access with/to?
    What is not linked to energy? as needs? may ne those that live off grid but they also do their OWN.???
    I only see inflation stagnation and maybe saturation before the growth engine of the economy is tuned & running well?
    The worlds brains and use in evolution has been deflating??? no trying catch up? as reward brains?? one day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.