GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-103407

1. 11,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5968
    Hey PF,
    hope all is well with you in the West.
    Very interesting gyrations occurring in the markets right now. Feels... a little like being on the precipices...
    Going to be extremely interesting to see how the precious metals sector navigates what I feel could be a correction of some sort.
    The sector feels just as bruised and hated as a few months ago. Yet... all the producers hold more cash than before, the POG is actually higher and quite a few central banks have been adding or repatriating their gold holdings. Watch what they do, not what they say...
    Good drill results have seen at best 2-3 days of green for explorers, then... back in red. Developers... at best standing still.
    Producers... bleeding across the board. Though a few companies I hold have wisely ensured they are fully funded for all their undertakings over the medium term.

On other matters, I found this interview/discussion particularly interesting, with a special focus on cause and effect within the financial systems (banks included). "The Financial System Is an Enormous Black Hole", says London Paul of The Sirius Report.
    It's a great discussion on many things in general too.

Around the 25-30m mark, they discuss how the Green Revolution and the ironic repercussions that even banks will face (I am fairly ambivalent in the sense that I want a better world plain and simple, but... just turning everything off without planning for the future is such a terrible outcome in the short/medium term).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.