GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

A head in the sand approach regarding POG manipulation and...

1. 3,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    A head in the sand approach regarding POG manipulation and currency rigging is fraught with danger. History is littered with instances and examples where people said there's no way something shifty is going on, only to find out it was all smoke and mirrors and came crashing down. People have lost hundreds of billions with that mentality. (Madoff, Worldcom et al ring any bells?). Experienced investors look far and wide for their information and conduct as much due diligence as is reasonably possible. The large majority I would argue aren't 'cocksure prophets'. To hold a view like many on here that currencies aren't being manipulated or the price of gold isn't being suppressed or that Central Banks don't lease out more gold than they physically hold is naive. If people believe that humans (and goverments) aren't capable of some horrendous behaviour when money is involved, they might need to do a little more research. A failure to read the signs and diligently research the market will make investing a perilous endeavor for many I believe. All in my humble opinion.
    Last edited by Bigglesworth: 28/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.