GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

POG(well CFD Futures)... It appears you'll get the trading...

1. 2,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1885
    POG(well CFD Futures)... It appears you'll get the trading direction right more often than not if you can tell the difference between LIES and FIBS. Looking at a 4_Hourly Chart, say since the July Low, the only question you need to ask atm is "are the (honest)Fibs going to fulfill the potential of their next 'Road Map' projection". I say, well why not! The last 6 swings have ... and nearly perfectly, especially when using the penultimate range set-ups. Coincidence or rubbish; I leave that with you to decide.

4_Hourly Chart ...

POG(CFD)_fibs_231022_4Hrly.png

4_Hourly Close_Up Chart ... I include this to illustrate that FIBs Extns, when used in conjunction with a GANN Box tool, will swing the odds in your favour to provide swing ranges, or even targets(hate to use that word) thus maximizing profits and possibly re-setting for directional changes. In the POG(cfd)chart below it was uncanny, but not unexpected, how the 5th Outer Arc pairing of the Gann Box tool AND the Fib extn extreme(4.236%) lined up perfectly with Friday's nights low and resultant express reversal. I've seen it too often to ignore it ... particularly in the 'controlled' markets.(I'm of the opinion BOTS trading are geared to them so if you can't beat them, or get frustrated by them, join them!). With these TA Tools in mind I have superimposed both a forward Fib Extn range(again, based on the penultimate set-up range) and a (5 period) Gann Box tool to provide a premature projection 'Road-Map' going forward ... I say, premature, because I want to see POG reach the $1668 fib 1st and then don't want to it back below the $1650 range high level on any subsequent pullback.

POG(CFD)_fibs_231022_4HrlyCU.png

Its all about using Geometry in the Markets to establish the correct 'vibrations'.... just like all living things in this organised chaos world of ours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.