GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hopefully change will occur & a new world order is done & as...

1. 12,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    Hopefully change will occur & a new world order is done & as worked out before a collapse.
    Multi led seems a need as also more based on merit rather than falsehoods of manipulation, rhetoric and huge credit.
    Shared goals forming a better earth with more emphasis on space travel, evolution, invention and rewarding clever, achievers & intuition.
    The crunch of waste as war, famine, blocks and resources as commodities, water, as migration as refugees is even now high.
    To service so much debt there needs growth & growth of growth, most countries will never have that required growth.
    The breakdown of economies and their services are well known once funding of their currencies have been exhausted.
    The penny will drop soon as there is only so much faking and propping up or down of finite many things as supports & debts.
    I wasn't deeply thinking or writing so there is better thought and words but that theme is expressed by others more clearer.
    There may be other growth sectors in collapsing as barter trading or much more undeclared and maybe more communal economies etc.
    Then my first sentence needs reading a gain.
    David Hunter thinks all same or moer that I think as he thinks, a sensible economic fellow.(I could not fault him on that vid only some calls could happen if if iffy or? (but maybe) as I do not share his energy views, or a total world collapse as some self sufficient countries will seem somewhat same. Prepping for a big bad is so underdone+
    I also agree a bull market will come (soon), polly tics will need do growth incentive polices (polly sees) & as gambling investors will buy habit demand it.
    There could also be ongoing trade competition (supplies/sales) as west tries to catch up with China?/
    whatever as future macro best left to David and alike.
    Yes Jrowl1 David is a thinker that know-ledges m

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.