GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"But I am talking about IF the US dollars has ceased to have any...

1. 4,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1600

"But I am talking about IF the US dollars has ceased to have any value"

Hi kingpins

My thoughts are, they've spent decades demonizing gold & silver and they went to all the effort to cut the link between gold & the US dollar, I doubt they would put everyone back on a gold standard.

A world reserve currency backed by a CBDC-like technology would be their path. They could control every aspect of the economy & people's lives with digital currency (not Bitcoin).

Every transaction could be tacked & traced.

Every government could see instantly which of its citizens have the most wealth.

Every government could tax its citizens with a stroke of a keyboard.

Every government could implement negative interest rates on everyday citizens' accounts, meaning the banks could take cash straight out of your bank account. It's not like you can go down to the bank & make a withdrawal, it's a digital currency.

Every government could put a time limit on when the currency expires, so it forces you to spend the money before it disappears.

People could no longer dodge their tax liabilities (cash) or lie about their income, therefore governments could collect everything that's owed to them.

It would be easier to lock people down in a future pandemic. Simply prevent you from spending money.

The government could dictate how much food & medicine you can spend your money on. Did you buy too much meat this week? Next time you're at Woolies & try to buy a steak the transaction gets denied. Same with how much energy you can consume.

CBDC gives governments & bankers so much power it's not funny. Why would they go back to a gold standard if the US dollar dies?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5951/5951240-02aed156ab97fb5d868dcabc318d245a.jpg

Better Get Ready; Central Bank Digital Currency Is Coming | ZeroHedge

Once Central banks have their digital currency in place, it wouldn't be a large step to implement that technology onto everyday citizens. There's no way they'll allow Crypto to circulate once their currency is in place. I always hear people say, "You can't ban Bitcoin", but you can. Very easy. Just outlaw the "miners" & shut them down as they spring up around the world. Bitcoin won't work if the "miner" isn't there to verify the transaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.