GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-1799

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Nope done it over the past 12 years, I am not the opposite of you I am not burying gold bars in my back yard for the next 45 years.

I go with what I think is rising in value I make money thats the bottom line it's all that matters when you invest is money is the beginning middle and end of the story.

I don't care if it's gold baby formula, dog food ,toilet paper or selling god dam pea's and carrots, I could give a flying f* as long as it makes money.

Why anyone here cares about 45 year time frame or if this performs better than that who gives a shitt aslong as you made $ thats all that matters.

Wake up man you don't get it, gold is hot hot hot and it's getting hotter while it's hot make money, when it goes cold forget about I don't love or hate gold I don't care, I just care about making money thats it.

Look at lithium how did it perform over the past 45 years???? answer: who gives a crap it did awesome in the past 6 months we all made a ton of money, now it's time to put it back on the shelf and move onto the next one, how will it perform over the next 44.5 year I don't care.

You clearly just don't get it.
    Last edited by thunder54: 07/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.