GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Well as soon as I saw it was a Mike Maloney video I canned it....

1. 32,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    Well as soon as I saw it was a Mike Maloney video I canned it. Mike Maloney - are you serious? That charlatan has been discredited for years, but he cranks out this crap to keep the money coming in.

One of the first things he says is that the current system is run by an 'elite' few, it's a secret system no one knows about. Do you honestly believe that conspiracy theory? It's time for a serious check what's going on between your ears if you do.

Maloney forecast $15,000 gold in 2011 and he's still out there emptying the wallets of gullible goldbugs. It's an unfortunate fact that there's one born every minute, I've been here for 10 years and goldbugs are still being scammed by these 'experts'. If you've got a reasonable, earnest, query about US debt, why don't you email the Federal Reserve, it's not difficult. I have on 2 occasions to debunk loony goldbug theories and they've replied both times.

I see there's a Ron Paul report on CNBC. Paul says gold's been a great investment if you bought it at $300, a neat piece of cherry-picking, but he won't say about the fortune he's lost on gold juniors.

Ron Paul Is Personally Losing A Fortune
    Read more at https://www.*.com.au/ron-paul-investment-gold-2013-4#5yeEXpIo2ooiXuyb.99

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.