GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi 23Skidoo and all, If this Chinese’s deal does proceed I still...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi 23Skidoo and all,

If this Chinese’s deal does proceed I still feel it will take many years before the US dollar is threatened!

My local news tells me 25% of public buses will be electric by 2025, when I was a kid growing up in a village called Eston we had an electric bus system that had been operating since 1919 so I’m afraid I have seen it all before. Out of interest they killed the system off and moved to diesel engines in 1971 the same year Nixon closed the Gold window!

The Teesside trolleybus system once served the conurbation of Teesside, in the North East of England. Opened on 8 November 1919,[

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolleybuses_in_Teesside

This UK / Russian fiasco looks awfully fishy to me, possibly I read too many spy novels but if a government wanted to be rid of a redundant spy I doubt they would leave their finger prints all over the scene. If it is some kind of false flag operation let’s hope, it’s only a few soccer matches that are cancelled and that the missiles don’t start being exchanged. Particularly as yours truly heads off to Yorkshire tomorrow evening.

My money is still on a FED rate rise later this week I just wonder how this will affect inflation, the Gold price and things in general.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.