GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-43211

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    The UK collaboration comes as no surprise. They threw their lot in with Washington a long time ago.
    France continues to be a disappointment, with a foreign policy which is hopelessly adrift.
    What do they hope to gain? Do they still dream of long lost importance in the ME?
    Or are they just hoping to curry favour with The Saudis and Israel to sell weapons?

Notably absent from this criminal action is the real EU power, Germany, which has extensive business ties with Russia, despite Washington's sanctions which they are forced to circumnavigate.
    France and The Brits are not in that loop. Follow the money trails and all is revealed.

This ramshackle "coalition" of 3 has studiously sought to avoid hitting Russians, sidestepping Russia's threat to strike the attacking launch platforms if there were Russian casualties..
    It looks to me like the plan is to keep finding pretexts to strike Syria, away from facilities protected by Russia.
    At some point Russia will have to strike back. In the meantime they had better redouble efforts to arm Syria to the teeth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.