GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold stock with lowish risk ! Do they exist lol! .... I suppose...

1. 21,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Gold stock with lowish risk ! Do they exist lol! .... I suppose they do at times.

I don't mind Exised pics and it's good to see he throws in the PEG for good measure, we don't see that getting thrown around HC much but was one of the first things drummed into my head.

I like gold shares that have a good set of numbers etc but i also like to look for probable reserve expansion related ratio's and the effect any exploration and/or reserve upgrades could have on the SP within reasonable assumptions and time periods. This helps me seperate the gold shares out to ones where their SP's will basically only gain through rising gold prices and the leverage therein and to or against ones that will benefit in the same way but also have some probability of adding significant %'s to their ore resources/reseverves through exploration with a historically low spend per Oz found or booked.

Cash flow positive producers that add the biggest %'s to reserves (time relative) should yield the best ROI's in a gold bull market imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.