GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Today, Mr Trump delivered a few statements - in only the way he...

1. 3,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Today, Mr Trump delivered a few statements - in only the way he can. In particular...

"...under my leadership [...] America has achieved ENERGY INDEPENDENCE ..."

and, "...we are now the number one producer of OIL & natural gas anywhere in the world..."

and, "...we are INDEPENDENT and WE DO NOT NEED MIDDLE EAST OIL..."

In my humblest of opinions - I believe those above highlighted statements will, over coming weeks and months, prove to be very profound indeed.

With everything going on in the "economic" and "financial" world today - I believe Trump (knowingly or not) may be signalling the beginning of the end of the petro-dollar in its current form and, with it, the beginning of the end of the US dollar as the world's premier reserve currency.

Of course, I could be way off the mark - but with the research around at this time, I wouldn't be surprised if the transition to a new monetary system has already begun. My research also tells me when the above finally plays out - AU & AG is going to go berserk in a big way.

Not trying to be silly here - but I have been getting the gut feeling lately that everything is aligning for one hell of a financial shake up. The above is just part of that necessary alignment. I suppose time will tell eh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.