GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"If gold's such a fantastic investment, why isn't it listed on...

1. 2,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 757
    "If gold's such a fantastic investment, why isn't it listed on disalloweds?"

@Skol there are no products or resources listed on a stock exchange, there are business and enterprises that produce products or mine resources out and businesses that are service providers.

No one goes to disallowed to bid for a car or a lounge you go to a car yard or shop for that???

Have you fact checked your comments before hitting the enter button because your comment makes you seem like you have no knowledge on what a stock exchange is for.

Now that I understand you clearly do not know what a stock exchange is for and what its function in the financial system is, I can feel sympathy for you and your view on a yellow metal.

Its function in society and it's place in the financial system requires a little more understanding than what a stock exchange is. A suggestion is invest your time on researching this and then come back and post some more intelligent comments on HC and some may actually take you seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.