GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"Nothing to do with 'Aunty Lynette' and I wouldn't have a clue...

1. 3,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    "Nothing to do with 'Aunty Lynette' and I wouldn't have a clue what she has said/says... why do you persist in bringing irrelevant third parties into discussions ??"

Hi Max ... Skol can't get Auntie Lynette out of his head because it appears he may have posted libellous comments about her the other day. (Looks like the offending post got moderated ... but that may have been too late for Skol unfortunately). Anyway, Skol has been trying to laugh it off by making more "clever" remarks - but I think that is just an attempt to camouflage his nervousness about the matter.

Now I hear Auntie Lynette is coming to New Zealand very soon (she may have already landed) and, knowing how litigious Americans are, she may well decide to lodge proceedings personally while she's here. Who could blame her? She is a very well known and respected analyst world wide and I understand Hot Copper also gets world wide coverage (Even Auntie Lynette may have access?). Why should she (or anyone like her) suffer reputational damage without a right of reply?

Personally, I enjoy the "well meaning" banter on here, but it shouldn't extend to include defaming respected international analysts and commentators (or anyone actually)....not unless the culprit is prepared to post their name and full credentials to back their claims up.

Good luck Skol - what ever happens.

Last edited by Dentie: 23/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.