GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

guys gold is now up US$40, but all stocks were down except GOLD...

1. 10,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    guys gold is now up US$40, but all stocks were down except GOLD STOCKS, we must remain CALM, gold is still not even US$1910 where it was the OLD US$ high....
    Just relax, i know this is all very exciting, i have been asking many people in real life and on internet forums, if they think this gold run is people starting to wake up to the REAL reasons why gold is a great buy, the massive global debt, artificially low % rates, QE till infinity around the world etc.. OR, OR is this run up in gold just corona virus fears?
    i have still yet to be convinced which one it is, some people think yes this is the real deal, the sheeple have woken up and corona virus has nothing to do with this, and this is the start of gold going to US$10,000+ finally after waiting and talking about it for 15-20yrs its happening, OR once the corona virus is gone be it in 6mths or 18mths, gold will drop back below US$1500 and we will be saying, why didnt i sell out near the top.
    Which one is it guys?
    remember gold is always very volatile, have a look at the gold chart from the last 1970's gold greatest bull run, when gold hit about $200, it FELL 50%,lol before eventually getting to US$850, anything can happen now, to be honest im too scared to buy more here at AUD$2550, im on the sidelines, NOT selling either. if this is all corona fears, and gold falls, i will be ready and waiting to buy, or if on the other hand gold gets to US$5,000+ i have enough already to be reasonable content, even though ill be complaining why i didnt buy more.
    thoughts guys?
    gold run all corona fears? or is this the start of the run to US$10,000+

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.