GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Now this might be worth a read. A snippet i got from the...

1. 10,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3830
    Now this might be worth a read.
    A snippet i got from the Armstrong blog (this guy is a must read by anybody who wants to be kept informed) talked about capital in the US being fearful of Bernie Sanders.
    So thinking back to when Trump was elected by the populace who were sick and tired of the criminal enterprise that the US government had become and the hope was there that the playing field could be leveled.
    The bottom line is,is that not much has changed and wealth disparity has continued to grow and Trump prattles on about his beloved stock market.
    Now Bernie Sanders has become quite popular and is steamrolling the primaries so far and if he continues to run away with this it could turn into a self perpetual motion machine.
    Bernie is not a Democrat he is a communist. The Democrats stole the nomination from him during the last election.So there is every reason to believe that the US populace could still be sick and tired under Trump and will change radically and vote in Bernie.
    Now this is where this gets really interesting because Bernie has vowed to tax the rich and reign in the fraudsters of Wall Street.
    So capital will more than likely be on the move and it will be seeking a home and it won't be in paper assets that can be taxed to death.
    If you think Trump is good for gold, if Bernie gets good traction and continues to improve in the polls then Bernie will be good for gold in spades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.