GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-67459

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    indeed dr who we need debt to run our economy as the system stands. but on a personal level its better to buy an ounce of gold than that new car
    i can't afford but really really want. i am by no means being flippant.im by no means a goldbug as my name suggests i was saved by the writings of man far more intelligent than i. its painful to read some of the comments on here they are lost in the illusion of manipulation and belief that the usd will crash and burn. i would posit the exact opposite the world will crash with a strong dollar and that is what the 99% of gold holders don't understand. if everything was priced in buttons and buttons are really cheap to buy with our respective currencies then what a great position we would all be in.cheap oil cheap wheat cheap everything. but when buttons become expensive it would hurt so bad that all you would want to do is get some of those buttons and get rid of your respective declining currency.so you see it is a strong usd that will break the back of the current system not a weak one. it is our kings (the higher echelons) that have the gold as they give us the debt. just saying don't be a slave own some gold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.