GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-73905

1. 12,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    So Gold was sold down. On those volumes was likely the wealthy repositioning their wealth and maybe even some funds. The fund hoarders maybe bit their nose to spite their face if they sold anything serious. Why in a depressed gold market they still are determined to push those volumes and loose millions if not billions only their bean crunchers and cigar smokers could answer. So the wash up is nothing much as gold is still gold, the Jewellers had a cream night as always wanting to restock and loved in the gold wealthy being less. The overinflated Dow is now more-so and what good investors think of high could bite them harder in lows. Virus another day of heinous numbers and affected and still serious with no vaccine. Lockdown still adding to loss of revenue and 1/4's will be hits to the financial body one at a time. Oil (waiting) is that cheap, nearly free & as outed should as that be given free to underdeveloped in their storage. Locusts big in Africa and food as if we needed another thing is demanded. Then GOLD open here in Aus Monday and all here probably no idea. Light volumes now here seen as a target in easy to move gold price. Does the wealthy who are the volume holders, likely to be even less wealthier in decision making? The futures seen huge base numbers and will likely hold much deeper devaluing for again the Jewellers to gain. The Jewellers (biggest gold buyers) have been studying the auctions since they were concepted, they know how to best get their precious at what best available prices. I should not give too much away but, the 1st half minute buy but try and even buying, keep red as much as possible, & second half ignore. That was one doozy of a computer program but I still think needs a little tweaking. Dow may see some instability as frustrated want action and act & may not get what they want. In the tomorrows, if restart economies will be likely slow and staged, leading to a boom the likes unseen since, since memory vague in me (big). GOLD will be ahead of the pack as respected and known as the valuator. You do not have respect, you earn it. GO GOLD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.