GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Well well its only a repo. Nasdaq hit another record, thanks to...

1. 13,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2701
    Well well its only a repo.

Nasdaq hit another record, thanks to Fed for putting Apple on the secondary markets list, along with a long list of other major companies allowing them to borrow dirty cheap for up to 5 years from taxpayers, but with rule changes to the program they will simply complete their buybacks and associated accelerated stock repurchases. So basically the fed is simply indirectly buying stocks by supply the funds for companies to buyback sending nasdaq hitting records,,,,,,taxpayers are so generous the way they are handing out money to major foreign companies with subsidiaries in the USA which are also enjoying stella equity gains.

Anyhoooooooo, for me some some profit taking as I usually do the opposite when things go runaway. Of most concern to me at present is the constant gold headlines and the fact that ETF's are seeing historical inflows, like dust they can sell thier holdings in a minute and those sort of inflows make me a bit nervous as to the strength of the current bolt up. Id feel better if it was just plodding up and having a battle but at present just seems to be one way helped by resent headlines from Goldman, hsbc etc and what feels like some fomo- show me some consolidation like every other QTr since late 2015 and id feel better. Anyway that just me not advice....

See how it goes, good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.