GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-82520

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Hi Pete, your question is a common one that has been asked for millennia . I have always considered it a no brainer to have your bullion , especially gold , in smaller weights , !oz , 1/2oz , 10 grm , 5 grm , gold sovereigns , to me they are the way to go because we all know where the price of gold is going .
    The big push for a cashless society is in full swing right now and reporting of all transactions over $10k mandatory , big brother is after your money and they don't give a shit if you were smarter than the average bear for being a winner.
    If you live in a decent size city there are numerous outlets that will buy your gold but if you walk in with a door stop the establishment will not have the cash to pay you . Plan your exit strategy even if you need a day to visit 5 different outlets to sell those little coins grandpa left you and don't put the cash in the bank .
    Weigh up the odds , a days wages running around or a massive tax bill and a $500 investment in a home safe or a bank account for the world to see., anyhow Pete for you to choose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.