GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-85655

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    My main concern is inflation and how it manifests for the everyday person, keeping an eye on the past helps you navigate the future. I do not expect my house to burn down tomorrow but, I take steps to mitigate this risk for my family. Hyperinflation is a risk but, the US dollar has a few cards up its sleve yet to play thanks to it being the defualt base currency for the world. Hyperinflation is unlikely in the near future but 'higher level inflation' is likely in the near future. The Fed even acknowledges this risk and that thier actions contribute to this risk. The problem is for everyone to navigate thier exposure to risk according to thier own situation, like many I have a mortgage and am likely to fix mix rate next month for three years at the moment, I would love longer but the interest rates down reflect the 10 year bond yeilds quite yet. P.S. I also have some Gold and Silver.
    Here is and interesting examination of the three stages of truth, very applicable to many forum topics. I prefer to have completed my strategies before the self evident stage.
    https://quoteinvestigator.com/2016/11/18/truth-stages/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.