GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Betting against the Fed is suicidal? The Fed is suicidal! Stuff...

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    Betting against the Fed is suicidal?

The Fed is suicidal! Stuff ‘the markets’, where are we going to be in 5 years following this same trajectory? US debt will be $45 Trillion (at least), interest rates will be deeply negative, and hyperinflation may well have kicked in. Regarding hyperinflation: just because it hasn’t happened yet doesn’t mean it won’t happen. Remember: by the time it shows up it will be far to late to be able to do anything about it.

But I note you are touting a vaccine, and markets certainly will be: they run on hopium (and stimulus). So a vaccine is on its way, even though we can’t even produce a vaccine for the common cold. Really, all this talk of a vaccine should be the preserve of dreamers and crack pots, and hyperinflation caused by out of control money printing should be the preserve of the comparatively sane.

And you still brush off the election as if you are convinced it will be orderly and produce a result in good time. This is just more hopium IMO.

I still believe we are headed for a road ahead that could include (more widespread) anarchy and hyperinflation.
    Then such platitudes as “don’t fight the Fed” are going to mean very little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.