GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

So news wire Monday - bloomberg...(I cant upload as it says its...

1. 13,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2710
    So news wire Monday - bloomberg...(I cant upload as it says its an error)

traders best in decade.JPG

and this out late last nght

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/23/jpm...-us-investigation-into-trading-practices.html

a billion dollars for spoofing metals - busted for racketeering......just a cost of doing business, fine and suspend a firm for 10 years and allow then to be sued rather than the government just getting cash and see what happens.

Anyhooo 1900 USD fail, testing old intra1860 ish  , super depressing string of posts again.  

Off highs in mega commodities trading but still average is up on last QTR

Speaking of commodities, what happened to Blankie?   He said they were a good time to buy last week and pretty much all commodities crushed

Silver almost straight down since Fridays announcement of major Mexican Silver producer taking out a 7 % hedge of their 2021 production in a collar transaction 20 min 50 max

Markets red after being nicely green but turning red pretty quickly - end of Qtr coming up so lots of profit taking....

Buffets, well ok his offsider because buffetts didn't know or didn't have anything to do with it Barrick purchase sees red on screen.

Still he (buffett) was the principal involved in yet another mega buy up of Bank of America shares recently, his stake is 11.8% of the bank now  - clearly when he stops buying mega volumes it goes down - his second biggest stake behind apple with 24.65 average price  - now over $1 out - he isn't having a good day either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.