GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Pete , i think you meant record highs with the stock markets...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Hi Pete , i think you meant record highs with the stock markets , i know what you mean sometimes the brain is moving faster than the fat fingers .

Lets take Australia for example with its massive stimulus and money printing and follow the money trail , well the money hasnt done its job it is just filling the pockets of the super wealthy and keeping politicians in a job .

During the pandemic Australian billionaires have increased their wealth by 50% .
    Public service sector workers at all levels of government have not lost a days pay .
    Super funds are screaming for an increase in the minimum contributions so they can fund their extravagances while admonishing withdrawals .
    Retirees are being screwed over with no low risk investment options that they can live off .
    Small business is becoming a thing of the past or a sucker punch .
    Commercial retail vacancies are at all time high , and if you notice what is going into these spaces , government funded industries ,like job search agencies ,ndis services, physios , pathologists ,phycologists and so on .
    So where is the growth from the private sector to pay taxes to fund this lunacy , yes we live in a great country that has these benefits but will they be sustainable .
    So probably to answer your question Pete , our hard working first class gold miners are not eligible for free government handouts to them directly or indirectly thus been reflective of their share price , they are true value.
    Last year the government gave most people a small bonus payment , did you do your part i did , i supported our PM miners and not Harvey Norman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.