GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold stock sentiment indicator.This dates from last Thursday. As...

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2387
    Gold stock sentiment indicator.
    This dates from last Thursday. As some may be aware I have been busy putting up charts after Wednesdays' close.
    Trying to highlight the market structure where many stocks are sitting on support, ready to resume their rising trends.
    When so many charts are telling you the same thing, it is worth taking notice. The stars align.
    There are quite a few considered falling knives that are showing signs of bottoming and developing new short term rising trends.
    A summary will be provided during the next update.
    I went out on a limb and laid my credibility on the line. I believe lows are in or very close for those stocks I posted charts for. Pure TA, no fundamentals, DYOR.
    The sentiment indicator fell further on Thursday while I was expecting a pause.
    Leading indicators have popped back above 50% from a low of 30% so I am expecting a rather quick reversal and some decent moves in stock prices.
    This current low now gives me a point from which to plot what I believe is the trend change.
    Reading through some of the stock threads highlighted the blood on the streets type pessimism out there. Bloody fantastic.
    Here is the indicator.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3066/3066197-9c432cb8e9aee245762d6e659255d089.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.