GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-95529

1. 12,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750
    Only thing thats useless around here is you SKOL beating the same drum of anti-PM its useless bah bah ... maybe for you skol(I'm sure your long suffering wife thinks differently) .... still don't know how you post on here unless your using some electronics (that will have PM in them >>

. I got a Gold crown fitted couple years back ...and its brilliant plan to get another fitted soon ...not much Gold $50-$100 worth etc

Benefits of Gold Crowns
    More modern materials, like porcelain and ceramic, are popular today because their color offers a more natural look and is less noticeable. Gold crowns, on the other hand, are hard to miss.

That being said, there are numerous benefits of gold crowns that you can’t find with any other material. These benefits include:

High resistance to corrosion.
    A quality seal to the tooth, preventing further decay or leakage.
    A minimal amount of tooth removal.
    Fracture-resistance.
    High tolerance for biocompatibility.
    Gold crowns also last much longer than other fillings, but obviously come with a large price tag. Fortunately, their longevity means you can sell them for a lucrative price when it’s time for a replacement.

Other micro usage >>>>

gold doesn’t oxidise.

The contact surfaces for CPUs, RAM, PCI cards, etc need a very, very exact electrical contact to work correctly.

Any small spot of oxidation would break the electrical contact and cause errors in communication. To avoid that we use a tiny layer of gold over the contacts to provide corrosion protection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.