GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-77597

1. 12,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 625
    Doctor Whom will produce gold at your $1350 price? The amount of gold that the remaining producers would mine would barely fill the industrial or teeth of patients. As resources get mined faster than they are now replaced the larger miners are now buying up the smaller ones to get their known resources booked. The harder to get gold or more expensive to mine gold is the now as no bigger finds are there as was in the past. For your numbers to realise Doc the world would be in Kaos as is nearly now but with no demand (not). Trading by different states will seem always a must as not all produce is available in their own state and as such equals trade. Doctor, people may ask in the factors in which you base your low price rational, such as; new digital economy that will not need gold backing (unforeseen) or mining on the moon will provide heaps of gold (not yet) or someone found new metal that is better than gold (sacrilege). Or then there is opinion? maybe as the worse financial time of year and----- but dyor Gold price still on the traders/bankers leash? WHY ….. GO GOLD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.