GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Code red? Doomsday planes in the air? still gold goes down what...

1. 13,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2722
    Code red?

Doomsday planes in the air?

still gold goes down

what are these articles mate?

They Seem a bit frantic don’t they ? almost as. Nuts as some others posted that gold should go up because of a crackpot idea - big night so can’t see if you’ve posted them for a laugh

maybe I’m missing something - what does trump having the covid have to do with gold price? - let alone an expectation of it having a moonshoot up moment?

was there really expectation of a moonshot up or a crash because of trumps covid ? Seems a bit stupid to me to expect anything because the loser - sorry trumpMyster, has covid but there you go—
    Certainly a lot online about some potential additional problems in ussa - but it’s not like they don’t have serious issues

Probably good for twitter shares as the loser - sorry trumpmyster blows up there servers with madman tweet from his hospital offices

Thank god we aren’t on twitter

rates up as people sell treasuries ( fed certainly has according to data ) because demo rates passed a big bill and there is seemingly hope it will then go on to be passed - all of which reinforces the fed put refill -

I’m Suprised equities were down in the end - maybe a knee jerk reaction to trumpmyster covid

Story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.