GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-105423

1. 41,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    I have indirect gold exposure through the miners but I'm calling it the way I see it. I'm being objective. Manipulation doesn't wash with me. 10y - 2y bond yield is tapering away or more than just a flat yield curve. This tells me the IR hike will surely tip the US economy into recession or stagflation. How does one position to gold under this scenario? I was too young at this type of scenario in the seventies.

Do we continue to wear tin foil and bang the manipulation drums or do we try to have an honest discussion. I've been reading this forum but lately like a few years back it's all tin foil stuff which help explains the clueless nature of the discussion or mainly arguments.

Let's keep it real, manipulation only works when big money can bully the small money otherwise known as a trend. A trend starts to bend at the top or bottom, there are early signals but usually unclear. By the time mugs like us realise it, only the brave or die hard gold bugs sees that steamroller but thinks it's a Tonka aestic truck. Where are that pre-2013 crowd? Died, buried and replaced by a younger wide eyed eager bull who like Thier ancestors bang on about the long term.

I'm don't want to be that collateral damage like the 2013 crowd that turn flesh wounds to long term gangrene.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.