GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

an other or same same weak a-headusa & uk =US?UKreign & Israel...

1. 12,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 622
    an other or same same weak a-head
    usa & uk =US?UKreign & Israel led with their priorities?
    Has not US & UK with their OWN needy getting ignored & needier?
    The new generation (uni protests) is trying to use their freedoms but the elite take them a way in cuffs.
    Israel is in Israel and not telling in others/ world>>>
    Can the us/uk keep with MORE WAR(S) as might being right for if not they not the mightiest and = WRONG
    Millions & billions $$$ and ssshed Ukrainian casualty numbers =why
    So what lies usa & Rafah for this week? no send bombs? they already sent the USing= not???? famine/ as no aid ??? Genocide?
    Ironic the 2 state solution is held up by 2 states usa & Israel? why they self destruct and avoid the obvioUS needed inevitable solution.
    The war industry has never been so happy , I wonder if borris gets royalties?
    Israel is pushing for some sort of win? but Hamas and new loyalties by the bravest of peoples seems the 75years winner=
    What injUStice, what inhumane lead, what world ISRAEL/USA hegemony is..... as we all suffer from guess= did you answer or the chosen = ONE
    So we have absolute power corrupting absolutely = USA drowning in FAKE & FAIL
    I wonder how much debt the bubbLED untill P-op as the usa debt ceiling now a bygone farce.
    Usa gets another trillion on tick every 100 days....tic tock ...if not blocked
    So blocks , sanctions war and destruction as parasited usa cankick debt & not compete.
    So next integral multi led system arrives (BRICS) to make GOOD all usa led BAD has done. (in time
    Bad does as lonh as Good allows=
    Gold is Good as plenty he BAD, Gold is currency , gold has always been, is and will be wealth for all everywhere forever.
    Gold is a world lawful TIER one only physical asset that can be used by sovereignty and banks as collateral in trade and commerce.
    Wealth is safe with GOLD or their be NO SAFETY, NO anything as GOLD credits ALL.
    oh not well ... more usa ISRAEL TOLD (usa parasited chosen- as stupidity in number one) = MORE FAKE & FAIL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.