GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

gold, page-65480

1. 41,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1017
    @Crom Valen

I am no Bury or Eisman so outside looking in. You of all people should know that you are only as good as your last bet. I am sure plenty of billionaires who made their fortune obviously by making the right bets hence billionaire status and see if they are right on Tesla shorting it. Again since you brought up The Big Short, Schiff especially got it right on GFC but what about his yearly calls ever since? What about Kyle Bass, another hedgie that got it right on GFC and betting against Japan getting socket removed from his face. I posted a long seminar of his presentation from 2012 talking abouyt Japan being a basket case and why is the Yen so sought after currently, even beating USD?

"Is there a word in the English language for the belief that another race is superior to your own?"
    ----------------------
    The countries from recent history I believe you were inferring, Italy, Germany & Japan? How about USA? Lok at your history of great powers and you will see the connection between USA and China with the latter just trying to emulate the objectives of the former. Does the discovery of steel, electricity, oil rings a bell with the Americans and Industrial revolution? Does the the industrial espionage of the fading British Empire rings a bell? I would call it pot calling the kettle black between the West especially USA and China. The only difference is that China is on a fast forward speed on their own industrial revolution in a matter of 3 decades and you see this direct correlation in building a hospital in 6 days.

Overnight indices futures in Europe and US are pointing to some type of bargain hunting. Personally I am not brave enough to front run the bulls when the Virus is still in the midst of a full swing rising infection/mortality rates.

Do you believe this is the Black Swan that will crash the markets?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.