GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Q) Where did I say the Federal Reserve shorts silver and it has...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Q) Where did I say the Federal Reserve shorts silver and it has an interest in silver?
    A) Nowhere.
    You continually keep twisting things.This is why I say you lack integrity.
    What I did say is: The FR sends it's Principal Dealer, JP Morgan Chase, to the futures markets to short silver. I also said silver is chosen because it is thinly traded and therefor easier to manipulate than gold but because of the close correlation between the two, this brings the gold price down.
    That is not even close to what you say I said.

It is well known fact that JP Morgan Chase does this manipulation. Use any search engine to see it has been fined. Or is that just another "conspiracy theory?" It owns a monumental amount of silver bullion and silver coins. No conspiracy theory there either.

What Ted Butler has said about these parasites over many years is also a conspiracy theory?
    What about GATA? More conspiracy theory?
    Andrew Maguire? Conspiracy theorist?
    The world is chocker block full of conspiracy theorists, according to you. How about you prove at least some of this "conspiracy theory?"

As the printing of the currency is done by US Treasury Department and not directly by the "Federal" Reserve, so too would they have control of it's gold. So if you want to split hairs, Yes, it does not actually own any gold. Owning gold is not their aim.(*) They bribed president Wilson into funding his election for him to sign power over to them to have control of the Treasury Dept.
    That was their objective and with the help of a traitor, Congressman, Nelson Aldrich, who lied and twisted facts ( just like you do) they managed to convince what was left of Congress (it was during the 1913 Christmas break) that there would be no more bank failures, runs on banks etc if the combined experience that these bankers have were employed.
    (*) They didn't bribe President Wilson into this agreement because they were bored and just wanted something to do.
    This actually is a conspiracy if anyone believes that.
    They wanted and got perpetual debt, to make loans and have the salary and wage workers pay for the interest that is charged.
    That is why when the Federal Reserve Act was passes by Congress, so too was their IRS Income Act passed. It's an illegal tax but it was passed anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.