AAR 7.14% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Gold, page-2

1. 50 Posts.
    EE

JJ and team have been strategically increasing ground at Feysville and Koongie Park for many years and to also have someone with the track record like Ed Baltis (Gold Fields) involved AAR has all the ingredients to believe that it is going to one very exciting company to own over coming years, I am not prepared to call a price target that is for each shareholder to decide however the recent share price strength the last 6 months is nothing but impressive and I see no reason to not expect good times ahead and imagine if gold starts to rally strongly!

JJ maybe got lucky not selling or strategically decided not sell the ZINC / Copper asset when these metals prices were depressed however Koongie Park in time could be a very valuable asset and just what we have seen today with the first set of RC Drilling results at Feysville which revealed gold at surface, very good widths and grade that would indicate the possibility of open pit with this ore being able to be turned into $$$$, I think AAR going to now be on the radar of many more investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.006(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $19.65K 248.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.