GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold, page-12

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I have only been involved in precious metals for 2 1/4 years. I do not think there is long to wait now before major change hits. It could be immindnt. War, market collapse and huge geo political changes with a new Sino Russian monetary and financial alternative tied in with new global friends to trade and deal in oil with Gold as a Yuan convertible choice to producer nations.

The US military posturing on many probable fronts seems like a not so discreet threat to China and Russia as they push forward with their alternative choices for the global community.

Question is whether the USA would rather global war than see the day the Chinese and Russian alterative system gets taken up positively by other nations.

Can the USA withstand a large devaluation as gold and silver will increase massively in the Sino Russian paradigm.

Hard assets, real stuff, precious metals and only exposure to precious metal and commodity companies for me at this stage.

Could it be October ?

Chinese meeting on 18th October. NK anniversary missiles coming up soon. USA South Korea war games supported by aircraft carrier readying imminently near Korean Peninsula.

Gold on sale now in a world awash with currency and liquidity.

Buying 1/2oz Gold coins next week.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.