GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Skol and all, Total US Mint gold eagle sales in...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Skol and all,

1. Total US Mint gold eagle sales in 2017..........724,500 Total US Mint gold eagle sales in 2018..........514,000 Down by 29%.

Good point, I’ll see your 29% and raise you 39%.

CBA now needs to increase it’s share price by 39% from the last close ($68.65) to get close to its March 2015 price of ($95.92)

If you are to continue your gloating perhaps, we should now use the correct percentage moves to measure the gloating value. By the way I think I’m currently leading you!

As for the PPT not existing, stop being silly they may just give it another name, but a Rose is a Rose no matter what one calls it!

“US markets: Mnuchin to convene crisis team amid White House chaos Treasury secretary talks to bank CEOs and calls together working group created after 1987 market crash.”

“Steven Mnuchin called the bank CEOs on Sunday in an apparent attempt to reassure financial markets. In the unusual move, Mnuchin disclosed that he had spoken to the heads of Bank of America, Citi, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo.”

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/dec/24/us-markets-mnuchin-to-convene-crisis-team-amid-white-house-chaos

For those with a perverse sense of humour such as Skol and I bring you this:

“I am the egg man They are the egg man Goo goo g’joob”

Thanks to the Beatles, “I Am the Walrus”

Now straight from the horse’s mouth: Ref D Trump: “I am the Tariff Man”

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/de2b777f071a0a47f54ed315e/files/17709be7-83f3-4d14-bf99-5695c043b6a8/TheTariffMan.pdf

Between all the shenanigans in the US markets, presidential Tweets, the half wits in Westminster and Europe and Manic Monday to get through there’s a good chance that poor old Andy could over-dose on popcorn!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.