GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Skol and all, Fortunately, there are still a few 2002 and...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Skol and all,

Fortunately, there are still a few 2002 and onwards Gold Enthusiasts to challenge your constant inaccurate negative views on precious metals and companies that look for and produce them! Let’s see what next year brings. Fancy another wager against my interesting Brazilian explorer for 2019?

I’m going to leave off talking about your CBA disaster as it’s clear to all I have won that one!

During the time period from the 22/12/18 to 25/12/18 the DOW has taken a salacious beating down by 1,583 points. If Timber or any one with a bean counting bent could help me out here, I would appreciate it: What kind of number of dollars lost are we talking about per 1,000-point drop on the DOW?

I suppose this could possibly be just a healthy correction after such a terrific run for the US markets or it may be signalling something more horrendous, I guess time will tell.

The next day’s trading session could be interesting!!!

“Dow Jones futures were little changed Wednesday morning, along with S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq futures, after tumbling more than 1% overnight. The Dow Jones is on the verge of a bear market”

https://www.investors.com/market-trend/stock-market-today/dow-jones-futures-dow-jones-mcdonalds-microsoft-verizon-intel-stock-bear-market/

I notice the AUD Gold price is gaining ground on its previous record now holding at $1,804.00 as I write another $16.00 and we are over the line.

I don’t wish to cramp any one’s style; however, we do appear a little closer to the AUD record Gold price than we do to the oft referenced US $800.00.

By the way guys many thanks for your recent Thumbs Up points I’ll try and make sure I don’t allow it to go to my head.

Also, many thanks to the anonymous sender of that Inchmurrin Single Malt, (Single cask No: 4049 2001) only made 200 bottles 54.1% proof. I’ll add it to my collection it will be worth a fortune in fifty years or so. Thankfully I expect the Gold price to increase my fortune in the meantime.

As I know Skol doesn’t mind my yarns, I shall share with you the tasting notes from this Loch Lomond Fine Single Malt:

Fruity & sweet with a hint of spice. Crisp with a syrupy sweetness and some orange peel followed by barley sugar notes. There is toffee, ginger spice and creamy oak vanilla at the end. A Syrupy sweetness at first, then a touch of lemon peel, some brown sugar, creamy vanilla and gentle waves of ginger spice at the end.

Fifty years, fat chance I’ll be opening that when Gold reaches US $2,000.00 !!!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.