GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Skol and all, From my post: 36982059 With DRO sitting at...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Skol and all,

From my post: 36982059

With DRO sitting at $0.175 and BBX also at $0.175 are you game for another wager I’ll be happy enough to make this the official start day 29/12/18 we can look at these prices twice next year 1/07/19 and 31/12/18.

Skol accepts the wager in his post: 36982725

If you like. But I don't like your chances given your history with gold juniors, it's not pretty. And wasn't your favourite 'goldie', BBX supposed to be $1 by the end of 2017? Anyone taking your 'investment' advice would be insolvent.

So, I guess that’s game on, can one or two others in here assist in adjudicating here given my mates proclivity for being liberal with the truth on occasions and his love of pastry encased pork edible treats!

By the way please don’t put words into my mouth as I always make it clear that I do not and cannot give investment advice of any kind as it’s far too dangerous to do so. I would feel terrible for any financial loss caused by such advice, such as going long CBA @ $84.92 or shorting Gold on the expectation of it falling to $800.00 any time soon.

So, I reiterate to all please ensure you do your own research and full and due diligence before entering any share purchase this includes the whole range across speculative Gold explorers to high quality Blue-Chip stocks such as out big four banks!

However, that said if anyone recalls the details of my previous wager with Skol, they will recognise that a four cent share up today by a tad over a factor of four is certainly heading in the right direction.

Back to Gold specifics:

The item below is from a Gold site, so it can be expected to be a little biased; however, it would appear that there are mixed feeling from the banks as to where the Gold price may go in 2019. I have long said that one day these big debts will have consequences. I don’t believe the Gold price has ever been correctly adjusted for the amount of money printed into existence since the GFC; however, if we do see a day of financial reckoning during 2019, I do expect to see the Gold price rice substantially.

Therefore, I will continue to hold onto my physical Gold as protection of my future purchasing power and may even add a little more Silver during this year as I think the price under US $20.00 presents a wonderful opportunity.

Gold Price 2019: 5 Analyst Outlooks

https://www.bullionvault.com/gold-news/gold-2019-122720183

https://goldprice.org/gold-price-charts/20-year-gold-price-history-in-australian-dollars-per-ounce

As 2018 ends I hope all readers in here are pleased with whatever personal measures they have taken to protect themselves in the event of some possible financial calamity during 2019. I also wish all a prosperous New Year for 2019.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.