GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Gold, page-900

1. 33,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1384
    If we take a look at your historic gold 'picks', it shouldn't very difficult to thrash BBX. Bankruptcy almost certainly awaits those accepting your investment 'advice'.

I won't bother putting up a chart of those alleged 'millionaire makers', but suffice to say that they are all down well over 90% in the last few years, and I'm sure BBX awaits a similar fate. A hole in the Amazon jungle, hundreds of miles from anywhere, in a country rife with corruption, a history of mining squabbles and a very wet climate.

You certainly make a good point when you post that others should completely disregard your investment 'advice' after EXU, RSG, KRM, and IAU.

While you denigrate others about the PPT, politicians on the take, bank corruption, pork pies, and Federal Reserve incompetence, your 'can't miss' goldie, BBX, is involved in mining in the Amazon, a company I wouldn't own anyway, because while I'm not a greenie, destruction of the jungle, marginalising the indigenous indians, mercury and cyanide pollution and the affect on the local fish and animal populations is something I'd prefer to stay away from.

Economic collapse in 2019 Andy?

Join Peter Schiff, Jim Rickards, Mike Maloney, Jim Sinclair, Clif High, Egon Von Greyerz, Gerald Celente and all the other 'financial experts' with their annual crystal ball omens.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1395/1395239-670b924e191ae6c46e6eb1f770edcd39.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.