APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

gold

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I have been becoming rather sceptical re: the gold development for sometime and as a consequence decided to do a little research (not much because there ain't much reported on the topic). This is what I found - Extract from Archipelago's 2006 final report (report to 31 December 2006"

"The Heads of Agreement with China Guangxi Gold Company announced on 6
    December 2006 failed to get final approval from the authorities in Beijing. This was
    a disappointment considering the effort expended in negotiations. However, as
    frequently happens in exploration, one opportunity leads to another and the
    Company, together with its Australian JV partner Austpac, is now in advanced
    discussions with a private Chinese Company regarding a very prospective mining
    operation where initial high grades of gold have been obtained from near surface
    sulphide mineralisation. It is hoped to conclude a joint venture Heads of
    Agreement in July subject to agreement of commercial terms."

http://www.archipelagoresources.co.uk/aurora/assets/user_content/File/958E_ArchipelagoAnnualReport06%20Final.pdf

hmmmmmm so what does this exactly mean? I don't recall there being any announcement by APG indicating that the gold discussions went sour THEN took another course! Why haven't the directors made this known. I would have thought this was a reportable chain of events???

Anyone have thoughts

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.