PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

gold, page-35

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Just be careful of focusing to much on the ASX , we are the tail and we don't wag the dog.

Remember that nearly 100% of the gold commentary youve listend to is about gold the metal not gold specs.

Nobby by 2008 gold goes to 1200 ? I understand your formula gold goes up so specs will go up easy but let me walk you through some potential scenarios.

If gold goes to 1200 and the AUD goes 1.05 and oil goes to 150, geo economic interest rate differentials could see a hoard of money head into AUD.

Gold exploration and production costs are going through the roof, we could face a position where net revenue in AUD terms remains flat despite the fact that gold rises and costs could rise by 20%.

Many of us listen to commentators like Jim Sinclair and assume that his advice to Americans is automatically true for Australians. Folks most of us dont have a US dollar decline risk ! Why is Sinclair's commentary automatically 100% applicable to Australians?

Australia and Canada are commodity currencies, sure we have a fiat base currency but our economy is commodity and resource based .

So we all need to actually understand how some of the US commentary applies to Australians instead of just "parroting" stuff thats meant as financial advice to Americans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.